Title : Popping Whiteheads and Blackheads Close Up
Duration : 1M46S
Publish Date : 2016-10-20T00:32:39.000Z
Popping Whiteheads and Blackheads with Comedone Extractor.
This video is for educational purposes, it's not a substitute for professional skin care advice.
Please be advised that this video may contain dermatologic procedures.
Pimple popping tools vary, but they often have one bladelike end and one rounded, looped end. This is an inexpensive option, and you can easily reuse it multiple times.
The following steps will help you:
1. Open your skin pores by placing a hot, wet towel for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Disinfect your hands or wear gloves.
3. Sterilize your acne.
4. Select the right extracting tool for your acne. Make sure you sanitize your extractor.
5. Remove your blackheads/whiteheads with the comedone extractor.
6. Finish by disinfecting the treated area